Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lillies, of the field.

Well, as an introductory image, I decided to use a recent image, taken with my friend Roger Gauthier <http://artphotokebek.blogspot.com>, this past summer at Jasper Pulaski Nature Preserve in Northern Indiana. We did not know it at the time, but I was becoming pretty ill, and not at the top of my game so to speak. I did get this image to play with however, and this HAS been played with, a lot.

I have waffled over whether or not to give all the processes I go through on the different images I  post, to let you see into my processes, I decided that it would be boring to most people, so unless someone specifically asks, I will withhold this information other than to mention specifics about a particular image.

So in keeping with this plan, the simple statement "( LIGHT IS EVERYTHING)", is just that. We had a strong thunderstorm to the North of us going at the time of this shot, that added some interesting light to these shots, even though the sun was behind us, I had picked this place carefully, so as to have the light (hopefully) in the correct orientation at the time we were planning to be there, this planning for light works sometimes, sometimes it does not, nature determines this for us. So in short, we got lucky.

Another note: I am new to Blogger, so the layout and image size will change as I learn how to link to a larger image.

P.S. All these images are the property of myself under the guise of iSightDigitalStudios.com, and may be used for personal use only, unless a specific request is made to me via this blog. If you want you may make a personal wall paper, or even use it in a piece of you own work, as long as I am fully credited.

Thank you, enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, that's way better than what you posted on facebook! Flower at the bottom right corner, great Longster style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad spelling only, (reason for my {my spelling} delete) thanks for the comment Roger. As far as this post goes . . . .YES better than FB's rendition. Face book is, King of image destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the red thingie, for the touch of red and also for the subtle evocation so often found in your images, of… decay, for lack of a better word. The disruption of nature.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on the image or my comments about my image.