Monday, January 19, 2015

Point to make

Photographers have fun. That is what we do, we have fun with you, we have fun with ourselves. We do this because we like the “Image”, I mean we like the formate, the two dimensional capturing of light. Sometimes we are motivated by more than just the love of the “image” sometimes we have fun, in an all-out Warish kinda way. This is a return salvo from Indiana, to Quebec, heavily modified in all manner of ways, done In reply to Roger Gauthier of: http://artphotokebek.blogspot.com I hope my first shot is good, it’s a long way up there, we shall see.

James Longster, © 2014

Man with a Point to make.

1 comment:

  1. So this is war, then?
    I examined the hand closely. And the beard, too. Hmm.
    Not as threatening as the cherry lady. Noisier, though.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on the image or my comments about my image.